Mammut alpine rider men
Brand : mammut
While many ski mountaineers prefer to use a well-ventilated climbing helmet, others prefer a helmet certified for both skiing and mountaineering. Everyone likes one that’s comfortable and holds goggles and/or a headlamp. The Mammut Alpine Rider satisfies the comfort, functionality, and safety requirements of all groups. By changing the padding configuration, the helmet can be transformed from a sturdy ski touring helmet to a light and fast climbing machine. The small packing volume is great for any high altitude pursuit.
- Fully adjustable chin strap, headband, and padding to dial in the fit.
- In-mold design features a tough Micro Shell surrounding an EPS core.
- Removable winter padding (+44g) is warm and comfortable enough for alpine skiing.
- Thumb wheel adjustment system easily tightens with one hand.
- Features 4 headlamp clips and excellent goggle compatibility.
- Large vents keep air circulating when you’re moving fast.
- Certified to EN 12492 (climbing) and EN 1077 (skiing) standards.